Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tomorrow, TOMORROW!

I come home tomorrow! It hasn't quite hit me yet, but I keep getting excited, and then sad, then excited again. It is a vicious cycle. It seems so surreal! I cannot believe that this semester has gone so fast! I also can't believe that I didn't know any of the people that came on this trip at the beginning. I love that we have all gotten so close because we are like a family. If I hadn't gotten close to any of these amazing people, I don't know if I could have made it through the whole semester.

Anywho, I can not wait to see my family when I get to the airport tomorrow night. I am so excited to be able to talk to them in person, eat dinner with them, and actually give them hugs! (there has been a great lack of hugs over here in Spain) However, I am not excited for the weather. I thought it was cold yesterday, but tomorrow it is going to be about 100 times worse. It was about 55 degrees today and sunny. When I get back to the States, it is going to be extremely cold and snowy. YUCK!

I can't tell you how excited I am, but at the same time I am sad to leave. I love the culture here, the language, and the people. My host family has been amazing, but they are nothing like my real family. I miss my sarcastic family! I love you all and I can't wait to see you guys for real!!!!! and not on stupid skype.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO AMUURRRICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment