Tuesday, December 6, 2011

there's a light at the end of the very long tunnel

We are so close to the end! I can't believe that I leave THIS WEEK! IN TWO DAYS! (if you are counting the right way, it's 2 days). I am so excited to get back to real life.

This has been like a dream come true. Starting in Middle School, or maybe a little bit before, I decided that I wanted to study abroad in Spain. Now, don't ask me how I thought of this because I don't have an answer for you. I have wanted to study abroad here since as long as I can remember, and I actually did it. This is probably one of the best decisions I have made in my life, and I am so happy that I got this opportunity. Living here for the past three and a half months has taught me so much about the language, culture, history, and people of Spain and I don't think I could have gotten this much out of just staying at Bethel and taking classes. This has been such and amazing experience and I am so sad to leave such a great culture and country, but as I said, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I get to see my amazing, supportive, and loving family again!
To Do When I Get Home:

  1. Hug my family
  2. Go to Caribou
  3. Go to Big Bowl
  4. Speak in ENGLISH!
  5. Lay on carpet
  6. Watch a movie on the couch
  7. Sleep in my own bed!
  8. Play with my puppy
  9. Bake something
  10. Decorate for Christmas
and so much more! I am so excited to see you all in less than a week! Love you tons!

2 comments:

  1. WOOO!! Almost there! I've decided to count the days like you and mom do. I can't wait to see you in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have finally started to count right? YAY! i only have one more full day in spain and then i get to see you all! miss you and love you! i cant wait to see you too

    ReplyDelete