Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...

I thought that I should probably post something on this fine Turkey Day... It is definitely not gonna be the same, but I know that it will be a ton of fun with all of the people on this trip.

I am thankful for....

  • My parents, who always support me
  • My sisters and Mike, who are always looking out for me
  • Grandma and Grandpa Kramer, who are ALWAYS at sporting events, choir concerts, and big events in everyone's lives, and for just being there whenever. Also, for being the best grandparents someone could ask for :)
  • My friends, who are always there if I need to talk (or text)
  • My host family, who make living in a country far far away feel more like home
  • My AMAZING sister Andrea, for always saying something positive to me when I am complaining about not being home
  • My OTHER amazing sister Amanda, for always talking through things with me
I can't wait to come home TWO WEEKS FROM TOMORROW!!! I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving and I can't wait to talk to you all today! (p.s. remind mom to skype!). I love you guys and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you! Thank you for everything you guys have done for me!

Love you a lot! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment