Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BOTHERED!

I know that I am SO incredibly lucky to have this opportunity to be in Spain for close to four months, with my meals provided, a somewhat comfortable bed, a great host family (with amazing food when it isn't fish), but I can't help but be a little depressed right now. I realized at the beginning of the trip that I am going to miss everyone's birthdays, but I just realized about a month ago that I am going to miss Thanksgiving for the first time in my entire life. AND it's the first holiday that Andrea and Mike are home for good! BOTHERED! I don't get to spend it with my crazy family, eating until I am so full that I don't want to smell any food anymore then eating dessert. However, I do get to spend Thanksgiving with 21 other students who are in the same situation. We apparently have someone "growing" our turkey (exact words) and a couple people are making pumpkin pie for us, but it most definitely will not be the same without Dad, Andrea, Amanda, Mike, and Kyle's sarcastic comments. And I am going to miss hearing Dad and Uncle Kyle laughing at the same time. Best. Part. of the holidays. EVER! DOUBLE BOTHERED! I miss you all so much and I can't wait to get home and see you all in 16 days! (Yes, I am counting down)

Amanda- You better be proud! This is the second day in a row that I have posted something!
Mom- You were right. I am most definitely happy that you told me I couldn't stay for j-term.


*If you haven't seen the YouTube videos "Robert is bothered" you probably won't get the reference. The videos are great so go watch them.

1 comment:

  1. What??? Thanksgiving is FANTASTIC when you spend it with friends! My last 2 Thanksgivings were the most fun, stress-free of my life. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but you get my point. HAVE FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete